I am an editor and writer with a background in journalism and more than 15 years of experience. I’m the Co-founder of Aldi Reviewer, an independent site that publishes product reviews, news, and feature stories about the grocery chain Aldi. I’m also the executive editor for A Well Advised Life, a blog featuring advice, life hacks, and recipes.
Previous roles include managing editor and content writer for the parenting blog Mumbling Mommy, proofreader for the career transition company IMPACT Group, copy editor for the Christian Board of Publication, and copy and design editor and faith editor for The Michigan City News-Dispatch, now the LaPorte County Herald-Dispatch. My editorial projects have included educational press advisories, resumes and cover letters, and book-length fiction and nonfiction manuscripts.
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Writing from Indiana Wesleyan University.
You can also find my writing at these sites:
- Introvert, Dear — Introvert Parents: It’s Okay Not to Have Your Kid’s Friends Over
- Money Saving Mom — How I Save with ALDI Special Buys
- Sylva: The Blog of Modern Language and Literature at Indiana Wesleyan University — Finding my Niche and Balancing Career and Family
- Money Saving Mom — Living with Our Old Couch and Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Money Saving Mom — Why I Like My Smaller House